Project Name: MAT WEAVING PROGRAM FOR THE LIVELIHOOD OF DEPRESSED WEAKER SECTION women.
Funding Agency Name : Europe-Third World Association, (EUROPE-TIERS-MONDE) Belgium.
Total number of Beneficiaries: 20
Project start on: 22nd April 2010
Aims of the Project:
To improve the depressed weaker section widows with sustainable occupation of mat weaving scheme,
To develop their socio-economic conditions of depressed weaker section widows,
To protect these depressed weaker section widows from the moribund state of the utter poverty and perishibility,
To enlighten latent talents and skills as per the will of depressed weaker section widows
To inculcate sense of congenial rapport and support mutually,
To encourage them towards “Thrift and Credit
To develop their mat weaving occupation as perennial with individual care of meticulousness.
Outcome of the project:
- The target beneficiaries i.e., depressed weaker section widows will be in a position to eat timely food along with the family. There is no chance of starving.
- They can wear at least average clothes to their level.
- They can live in repaired or a little bit improved shelter.
- Their children can go to schools,
- As they “Thrift” money little by little it can give them thrilling benefits at the time of need in future,
The project can improve as well their standards of lives.